Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Another long week

I don't know what I have shared regarding my condition to date so I will recap a few things that you may already know about. First it takes me a long time to type and my writing is often incorrect and needs redone. My hands tremble all the time and I am concerned about some of my decisions mentally. I have to rethink my stock trades, for example. I am only looking at trading ETF's :)

I am in the hospital again. My legs began seeping fluid Saturday night as they are very swollen and my three doctors are in disagreement as to what course of action to take. I seriously suspect they will suggest home health care followed up with hospice. We should know more by the end of today.

Charlotte agrees that prayer is the answer and we are in charge of our care. The Doctors need wisdom in their decisions and we ask for His guidance for them.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?